Curriculum Development Services
Our highly-trained Instructional System Design (ISD) specialists develop in-depth curricula, learning aids, and case studies that follow the step-by-step Instructional System Design/System Approach to Training (ISD/SAT). We make use of a variety of learning modes, including virtual reality, in-person instruction, computer-based learning, and blended learning solutions.
Whether updating and revising past curricula or creating new instructional materials, our ISD specialists follow the ADDIES Model, which includes the: Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Evaluation, and Sustainment steps.
A sample of the Curriculum Development Services we offer includes:
- Front-end Analysis and Job Task Analysis
- Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) Development
- Virtual/Instructor-led (V/ILT) Development
- Measurement and Evaluation Development
- Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) Compliant Curriculum
- 508 Compliance for Accessibility
- AIM II Proficience
- Immersive Learning techniques
- Virtual Reality Based Content